القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

 How To Drive A 

Manual Car

How To Drive A Manual Car




hey everybody I'm here today to show you

how to drive a manual car so we're going

to start off by starting up the car then

I'll show you how to start driving in

first gear and then I'll show you how to

switch into all of the further gears so

we'll start we'll start by starting the

car so I'm going to alternate between

you know the full view of this area with

the shifter and then my sort of handheld

camera that I'm using with my feet

showing the different pedals and the

dash and so forth so let's get right to

it we're going to start the car to start

the car you are going to push the clutch

down now the clutch is the pedal all the

way on the left this one right here so

I'm going to push the clutch down and

also with my left foot I'm pushing the

clutch down and I'm going to press press

on the brake with my right foot once I

have those two things done I'm going to

simply turn the key in the ignition and

start the car okay now I have not moved

my feet yet so the next step is to put

the car in neutral so I can take my foot

off of the clutch so if you take a look

at the gear selector over here right now

it's in second gear now we're we are

going to have to place it in neutral

which means to take the gear selector

and put it towards the middle and to

ensure that it is in neutral you you if

you can move it back and forth like this

then that means that the car is in

neutral and that means that I can take

my foot off of the clutch okay now also

because the e brake has been pulled up I

can also take my foot off of the brake

now we're ready to start in first gear

so we're going to start driving in first

gear the first step is to place my foot

on the brake and then release the e

brake so now my foot on the brake is

preventing the car from rolling forward

or backwards now the next step is to

take my left foot and press the clutch

in all the way now

now because the clutch has been pressed

in I can move my gear selector my shift

knob so I'm going to take it and I'm

going to put it in first gear now with

with this specific car this is a 2009

Honda Civic Si I can to put in first

gear I have to go all the way to the

left and up just like that and now I'm

in first gear but if you're driving a

different car

your first gear might be in a different

location so just a recap we have the

clutch pedal pressed in we are have our

right foot pressing the brake and then

we've placed our gear selector in first

gear

now we're going to start the car we're

going to start rolling so the next step

is to get the RPM so I can take my foot

as long as I'm on a flat surface I can

take my foot off of the brake and get

the RPM I'm at about 1500 just like that

and now I can slowly but surely release

the clutch very slowly just like that

and then once the clutch has been

released I can press the brake so I'm

going to show you that again just um a

little bit sort of slower more

explanation 'el way so once again I'm

going to take my foot off of the brake

just like that press the gas and allow

it to hover at about 1500 rpm let's get

it back down 1500 then I'm slowly as I

do not move my gas pedal I'm staying at

1500 I am slowly releasing the clutch

pedal very slowly as you can see in my

foot right here very slowly and you will

feel the car catch and then you can

release the clutch pedal all the way

it's that simple

now to brake I'm going to push the

clutch in and push the brake alright now

we are going to explain we're going to

take a look at how to shift through

other gears as you are driving so we've

gone over how to go and start the car in

first gear

now we're going to go over how to go

into second gear and third gear and

fourth gear and so forth alright so

we're going to start rolling again

clutch goes in with the left foot gear

selector goes into first gear take my

foot off the brake push the gas and

bring the car to about 1500 rpms just

like that

and then slowly release the clutch pedal

just like that and now we're rolling and

now when we're ready to shift into

another gear and the RPMs are completely

different for each car but for this car

I like to switch at about three and a

half thousand to four thousand what I'm

going to do is I'm going to press the

clutch in and take my foot off the gas

just like that

take my gear selector put it into second

gear and then push the gas just a little

bit and release the clutch slowly again

just like that now we're rolling in

second gear I'm gonna bring the car up

to my 3rd gear ratio I guess my third

gear area which is three and a half

thousand to four thousand rpms again and

I'm just going around the curve so just

give me another few seconds so we're

bringing the car up to three and a half

thousand four thousand rpms I'm going to

so I'm just passing another vehicle

right here I'm going to simply press the

clutch in switch into third gear with

the gear selector and push the gas very

slightly and release the clutch slowly

just like that and that my friends is

how you drive a manual car I gave you a

pretty in-depth explanation at how it's

done and the key is to consistently and

continually practice that is the key um

especially when it comes to starting off

in first gear consistently and

continually practice until you are ready

to get the car rolling and practice in

low to no traffic areas because you

don't want to be learning how to drive a

manual car when there's cars all around

you and that's all I have for you today

thanks for watching


How To Drive A Manual Car (FULL Tutorial)



تعليقات