القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

[In the SOOP BTS ver. Season 2] Official Teaser 2

 


[In a forest of green and full of nature,]


[it was an especially hot summer]


- Wow!

- It kind of feels like a penthouse too.


Isn't this basically "In the CASTLE"?


[In the deepest part of the forest,

a space just for BTS]


It feels so comfortable being here

with the members.

[Happy, for we were together and not alone]


A time that allows me to fully and

wholeheartedly do what I wanted to do.

[Wholeheartedly enjoyed what we wanted to do]


To me, "rest" means

[Realizing my current definition of "rest"]


a time where both my body and mind can heal.

[once again through "In the SOOP"]


You know, like gaming all day

[More than any other kind of "rest",]


or having time to just do nothing at all.

[a time where I rested in the way I needed most]


That's the kind of living that gives me rest.

[a time where I rested in the way I needed most]


It gives me peace of mind

[We found peace on "In the SOOP"]


and allows me to take a momentary breather.

[Laughing endlessly for we could rest comfortably]


It makes me feel safe.

[Escaping from the everyday city life]


[for a time to fully enjoy the SOOP]


People may not know this,


but one of the sole places I can truly "heal"

[A space of "healing" for BTS and BTS only]


is "BTS In the SOOP".

[October 15, Friday night at 10PM]




تعليقات